CHARTER OF COMMITMENT
Compagnie des Alpes Group (version of 14/03/2022)
We’re ready to welcome you in compliance with the applicable health regulations.
SIMPLE BUT RESPONSIBLE MEASURES
I wear an approved mask or neck warmer
- Approved masks (surgical or class 1 medical) or neck warmers must be worn from the age of 6 in the following places:
- On board closed lifts : the cable cars, the Aiguille Rouge cable car, the Vanoise Express and the Funicular.
- And in the shuttles.
Did you know? Face masks don’t need to be worn on the slopes, so you can make the most of fresh air !
- For health reasons but also responsible citizenry, everyone has to carry a bag for collecting their
used mask(s). It’s simple and efficient! Bins are also available for your use near the ski lifts.
Did you know? A mask takes at least 450 years to biodegrade. Don’t let your masks destroy the natural environment.
I respect social distancing rules
- I leave a 1-meter gap between myself and those around me:
- When queueing, both inside and outside,
- In all places where members of the public gather together (sales outlets, viewpoints…),
- By respecting floor markings, signage…
Try to buy or recharge your skipasses online or by using the skipass terminals available for this purpose.
I sanitise my hands when I take my gloves off
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use in the following places:
- Enclosed ski lift buildings,
- First aid posts,
- Sales outlets, welcome areas and services,
- Public toilets (if you are not able to wash your hands).
YOUR SKI AREA IS CHANGING WITH THE TIMES
We are putting arrangements in place to ensure the best welcome
- Our teams are still smiling as they welcome you!
- All of our employees are trained in health and safety risks and protective measures.
- Our sales outlets and welcome areas have adapted to the current health restrictions (social distancing instructions and signage on site).
- A large number of skipass sales and recharge terminals have been installed.
We are updating our operating conditions
- Contact surfaces will be regulary cleaned in all ski lifts and cable cars and windows will be left open wherever possible.
- Ski lift access queues will be organised to enable social distancing.
- Our ski lift hourly flow will be increased to reduce
- No restrictions to numbers of skiers on the slope.
We are changing our sales terms and conditions
- Our cancellation and refund terms and conditions will adapt in line with health and safety
- We offer the purchase of your ski passes for winter 2022 on the site skipass-laplagne.com or www.lesarcs-peiseyvallandry.ski. The ski passes can be collected on site at the resort or, even easier, sent to your home free of charge.
- Note that the cancellation of orders is completely free up to 48 hours before the start of validity of the skipasses, without Your organization is easy and flexible.
- On site, we adapt our points of sale to welcome you in the best Prefer payment by credit card. Our staff will welcome you with a mask, but always with a smile!
What is staying the same?
❄Our desire to welcome you
❄All the great experiences to share
❄The unique thrill of the mountains
❄The beauty of our landscapes
❄A desire to protect our environment